After the teaser, ZTE today officially released the Axon 30 Ultra Aerospace Edition. However, it is the world’s first smartphone to come with 18GB of RAM and 1TB of storage. It is mention on the back of the phone, close to the camera module. Other specifications are similar to the original Axon 30 Ultra that were release back in April.
In addition, the back of the phone has taikonaut branding. The exclusive gift box comes with a transparent matte envelope with multiple silk screens, showing the orbit of the space station around the earth in a minimalist style, and outlines the first Chinese astronauts’ space classic from the capsule with diagonal stripes. The package also comes with ANC ZTE LiveBuds Pro Bluetooth headset, protective case made of aviation carbon cellulose leather.
“Every country’s astronauts have their own special name. An American astronaut is called an astronaut; The Russian astronaut is called an astronaut; And the Chinese astronaut is called Taikonaut. To remember this moment, the Axon30 Ultra Aerospace Edition is design by Taikonaut just to pay tribute to Chinese space heroes, ”the company said.
ZTE Axon 30 Ultra specifications
- 6.67-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 20:9 aspect ratio flexible curved screen with 144Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, 10-bit color depth.
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 18GB LPDDR5 RAM with 1TB (UFS 3.1) storage (Aerospace Edition)
- Android 11 with MyOS11
- Dual SIM
- 64MP primary camera with LED flash, f/1.6 aperture, Sony IMX686 sensor, OIS, 64MP ultra-wide camera with Samsung GW3 sensor f/2.2 aperture, 64MP portrait camera with Samsung GW3 sensor, f/1.9 aperture, 8MP periscope telephoto lens with OIS, 5x Optical Zoom, 10x Hybrid Zoom, 60X digital zoom, Laser focus sensor
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Optical In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio
- Dimensions:161.53×72.96×8.0mm; Weight:188g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4600mAh (Typical) battery with 66W fast charging
Pricing and availability
Last but not least, the ZTE Axon 30 Ultra Aerospace Edition is price at 6,998 yuan (US$ 1095 / Rs. 81,620 approx.) and will be available in China from November 26.