After launching the TV’s ES43, ES55 & ES65 2022 models earlier this year. Xiaomi has introduced the ES50 2022, 50-inch model in China. Moreover, it comes with a HDR, Dolby Vision, 4096 levels of brightness control, multi-zone backlight, brightness up to 600 nits, self-developed algorithms to reduce color errors, and achieves professional display-level color accuracy of ΔE≈2. The TV also supports MEMC speed compensation.
AI-SR is an image algorithm that utilizes the powerful AI computing power of a TV chip. And also the deep learning of a database that uses a super resolution algorithm, real-time analysis of images, effectively reduces noise, greatly improves definition, uses less resolution.
Furthermore, the TV supports metal base and far-field noise control with full metal frame, sandblasting process and balanced structure design. Additionally, the TV has a four-speaker sound system that come with independent Twitter and Woofer. Especially air duct bass enhancement design.
Xiaomi TV ES50 2022 specifications
- 50-inch display with 178-degree viewing angle and HDR 10, Dolby Vision. Additionally, it has includes an MEMC, ALLM, △E≈2, 1.07 billion colors, 94% DCI-P3 wide color gamut, up to 600 nits brightness, 96% screen-to-body ratio and 3840 × 2160 pixels resolution.
- Up to 1.5GHz quad-core MediaTek MT9638 processor with ARM Cortex-A55 CPU, Arm Mali-G52 MC1 GPU and dedicated MediaTek APU
- 2GB RAM,32GB storage
- MIUI for TV 3.0 with PatchWall
- Far-field mics for voice control
- Dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, 3 x HDMI (1 contain ARC), 2 x USB, S/PDIF, Ethernet
- Supports up to 4K video playback, H.265, H.264, Real, MPEG1/2/4, etc.
- 25W (2 x 12.5w) speakers, Left and right channels (4 sounding units + 2 air ducts), Dolby Digital plus, Dolby Audio, DTS-HD
Price and availability
Last but not least, the Xiaomi TV ES50 2022 is priced at 2399 yuan, available to order and will go on sale in China from December 11th.