Xiaomi is all set to launched it’s upcoming smart-phone the Xiaomi Mi MIX 4 tomorrow August 10th. Xiaomi already been released some features of the smart-phone last month. It features a 6.67’-inch AMOLED 3D curved display with 10-bit TrueColor, 120Hz refresh rate and 480Hz touch sampling rate. The main highlight of the phone is its under display camera technology that offers a 400 ppi seamless viewing in the camera zone, matching the pixel density, brightness, and color detail of the surrounding screen.
Further, the phone has a 108MP main camera with 1/1.33″ Samsung HMX sensor, 4-in-1 1.6μm Super Pixels, 13MP ultra-wide angle camera equipped with an optical free-form lens to significantly lower wide-angle distortion and a 8MP periscope camera with 5x optical zoom and 50x digital zoom. Additionally, the 20MP under display front camera retains true colors and details even though it is under the screen, says Xiaomi.
The phone comes with a 4,500mAh battery with 120W wired fast charging and 50W wireless fast charging with 0 to 100% in under 15 minutes and 28 minutes with wired charging and wireless charging respectively.
Mi MIX 4 rumoured specifications
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 4 comes with a 6.67-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED HDR10 + display with 120Hz refresh rate.
- the phone powered by Octa Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU.
- Additionally, it has includes a12GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 1TB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11
- As a matter of camera, the smart-phones has includes a108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung HMX sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, LED flash, OIS, up to 100x zoom
- Under screen front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dust and water resistant (IP68)
- 5G SA/NSA,Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, UWB, GPS (L1 + L5), NavIC, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) battery with 120W wired, 80W wireless charging
TThe Xiaomi Mi MIX 4 comes in Ceramic Gray, Ceramic White and Ceramic Black colours. And is price at 4,999 yuan (US$ 770 / Rs. 57,410 approx.), 5,299 yuan (US$ 817 / Rs. 60,850 approx.), 5,799 yuan (US$ 894 / Rs. 66,590 approx.) and 6,299 yuan (US$ 971 / Rs. 72,330 approx.) for 8GB+128GB, 8GB+256GB, 12GB+256GB and 12GB+512GB, respectively. The phone is now available to order and will go on sale in China starting from August 16th.