Xiaomi today introduced, its latest mid-range smartphone the Xiaomi Civi in China. The Xiaomi Civi come with a 6.55-inch 3D curved OLED display with 120Hz refresh rate. Additionally, it has include 240Hz touch sampling rate, 10-bit TrueColor and Dolby Vision support. Moreover, it is powered by Snapdragon 778G 5G Mobile Platform with up to 12GB of RAM. However, it has offer latest generation of intelligent temperature control system and 9-layer graphene uniform temperature plate stack for the best experience.
Talking about the design, it is built with a ultra-thin and lightweight body. In addition to camera, it is feature a 64MP main camera, an 8MP ultra-wide angle camera, and a 2MP macro camera. It has a 32MP autofocus selfie shooter front camera with dual soft LED flash.
Furthermore, the phone has a metal frame and a gradient finish on the back that uses microcrystalline AG process, in-display fingerprint scanner, Z-axis linear motor. Also, sport a 4,500mAh battery and has 55W fast charging that can charge from 0 to 100% in 45 minutes.
Xiaomi Civi specifications
- 6.55-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 AMOLED screen with 120Hz refresh rate, up to 950nits brightness, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, DCI-P3 color gamut, 0.32 JNCD, 0.36 DeltaE
- Octa Core (4 x 2.4GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Kryo 670 CPUs) Snapdragon 778G 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 642L GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- Dual SIM
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED Flash, 8MP 120° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP autofocus front camera with f/2.4 aperture, dual soft LED flash
- In-display fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Hi-res audio
- Dimensions: 71.5x 6.98mm; Weight: 166g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/NavIC, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4500mAh (typical) battery with 55W fast charging
The Xiaomi Civi comes with a three colours variants such as Pink, Light Blue, and Shiny Black colours. It is priced at 2599 yuan (US$ 502 / Rs. 29,640 approx.) for the 8GB + 128GB version, 2899 yuan (US$ 448 / Rs. 33,055 approx.) for 8GB + 256GB and the top-end 12GB + 256GB version costs 3199 yuan (US$ 495 / Rs. 36,485 approx.). It is available to order from today and will go on sale from September 30th in China.