Xiaomi launched the company’s latest Civi smartphone in China previous week. Now a new Xiaomi Civi Pro phone with the model number 2109119BC has been certified by TENAA that has almost similar specifications as the Civi. The only difference is that previous version has 6.55-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, this has a Quad HD display and also shows a 16GB RAM and 512GB storage version.
Furthermore, wang Hua from Xiaomi’s Public Relations Department said that he has never heard of such a device, so this might actually be an error. We can expect some changes in the certification in the coming days.
Xiaomi Civi Pro rumoured specifications
- 6.55-inch Quad HD OLED display with 3840×2160 pixels resolution
- 2.4GHz Octa Core processor
- 8GB RAM with 128GB storage / 12GB RAM with 256GB storage / 16GB RAM with 512GB storage
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- Dual SIM
- 64MP rear camera, ultra-wide camera, macro camera
- 32MP autofocus front camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Hi-res audio
- Dimensions: 158.34×71.5×6.98mm; Weight: 166g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/NavIC, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4500mAh (typical) battery with 55W fast charging
The price details are come in upcoming weeks.