Along with the Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G, Xiaomi also launched the Xiaomi Beard Trimmer 2 in India. It is the successor to the first Beard trimmer, which was launched back in 2019. Moreover, it come with a 40 length settings and ultra precise self sharpening blades. However, this comes with a new LED battery display and travel lock display. Furthermore, it is offers a waterproof with IPX7 ratings and 90 minutes of usage on a single charge.
Features of Xiaomi Mi Beard Trimmer 2
- Rounded stainless steel blades for skin-friendly performance, Advanced self-sharpening
- 6000 oscillations per min delivering accurate cuts and even shape
- Non-scratching teeth offers more comfort
- 2 beard combs
- Range of length settings: 0.5 up to 10 mm and 10.5mm to 20mm; Cutter width: 30 mm, Rotary dial
- Compact matte black design with perfect ergonomics for a sturdy grip allows you to reach tough spots effortlessly.
- Travel lock function keeps the trimmer from switching on unintentionally
- LED screen battery display to exactly show how much charge is left on the trimmer
- Waterproof (IPX7), can withstand submersion in
water for up to 1 meter for 30 minutes, making it fully washable.
- USB Type-C port
- 2 hours of charging offers up to 90 minutes of usage, 12min use on a 5min charge, can be used with cord as well
Price and availability
Last but not least, the Xiaomi Mi Beard Trimmer 2 is price at Rs. 1999. Also, it will be available at an offer price of Rs. 1799 when it goes on sale on Amazon.in, mi.com and Mi Home stores from October 2nd.