Xiaomi India today announced its new mid-range 5G smartphone the Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G, will launch in India on September 29th. The phone has come with a 6.55-inch AMOLED Dot Display with 90Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, 10-bit TrueColor support and Dolby Vision. Xiaomi has started teasing its 6.81mm ultra-thin and 158g lightweight body.
Moreover, the phone is powered by Snapdragon 778G 5G processer with up to 8GB of RAM. It runs Android 11 with MIUI 12.5. The company said that the design is further accentuated by a razor-thin 1.88mm on both top and side bezels. Furthermore, the phone has a 64MP main camera, an 8MP ultra-wide angle camera, and a 5MP telemacro camera. There is One-click AI cinema, cinematic video filters, and a new Vlog mode. Additionally, it has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and offer a 4,250mAh battery and has 33W fast charging.
Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE specifications
- 6.55-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 AMOLED screen with 90Hz refresh rate, Normal 500nits (typ) / up to 800nits (High Brightness mode), Dolby Vision, HDR10+, Supports sRGB 100% (typ), supports DCI-P3 color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (4 x 2.4GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Kryo 670 CPUs) Snapdragon 778G 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 642L GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED Flash, 8MP 119° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP telemacro macro camera with Contrast AF (3cm-7cm), f/2.4 aperture
- 20MP front camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 160.53 x 75.73 x 6.81mm; Weight: 158g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/NavIC, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4250mAh (typical) battery with 33W fast charging
Last but not least, the Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE comes with four colour variants such as While Truffle Black, Bubblegum Blue, Peach Pink and a new Snowflake White colours. It starts at 369 Euros (US$ 435 / Rs. 32,025 approx.) in Europe. We will have to wait for a couple more weeks to find out the price of the phone in India. It will also be sold on Amazon.in, in addition to mi.com and offline stores.