Xiaomi already confirm that the Xiaomi 12 series smartphone will introduce in the end of December. However, according to a recent report, the Chinese company may release a model of Xiaomi 11 series before that. The suppose smartphone is listed as ‘Xiaomi 11 LE’ in the MIUI code. According to reports, the rumore device is expect to be the Chinese version of the already launch Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE smartphone. The Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE was release in India earlier this year in September.
Furthermore, the 5G smartphone is also believe to have received TENAA and MIIT certifications. Despite mentioning Mi branding in the code, the smartphone is expect to be launch in China as Xiaomi 11 LE 5G. The company also predicts that the rumore smartphone will be release on December 9. It is come with Android 11 with MIUI 12.5.6 operating system.
Specifications of the Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE, which was already released in china.
- 6.55-inch full-HD+ Polymer OLED true-colour display with a 90Hz refresh rate.
- Snapdragon 778G SoC instead of Snapdragon 780G
- 8GB of RAM and 128GB of onboard storage.
- Android 11
- Dual Sim (Nano + Nano)
- Triple camera setup headlined by a 64-megapixel primary sensor camera.
- Side mounted fingerprint sensor
- 20-megapixel selfie camera at the front
- 4,250mAh battery which supports 33W fast charging.