vivo introduced Y76s smartphone in China last week. Now, it has started pre-sales of the phone in the country. The smartphone comes with a 6.58-inch Full HD+ LCD display. Moreover, Vivo Y76s is powered by Dimensity 810 SoC with 8GB of RAM. Talking about the camera, the phone has offer an 50MP rear camera along with 2MP depth sensor, 8MP front camera. Additionally, it features Android 11 operating system and 4100mAh battery with support for 44W fast charging that can charge up to 70% in 34 minutes.
vivo Y76s specifications
- 6.58-inch Full HD+ LCD display. Additionally, it has include an 60Hz refresh rate, up to 180Hz touch sampling rate and 2408×1080 pixels resolution.
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 810 6nm processor (Dual 2.4GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11 with Origin OS 1.0 operating system
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED Flash, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions:163.84×75×7.79mm; Weight: 175g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 4100mAh (Typical) / 4005mAh (minimum) battery with 33W fast charging
Price and availability
The vivo Y76s comes with three colour variants such as Diamond White, Midnight Black and Galaxy Blue colours. It is priced at 1799 yuan for the 8GB + 128GB version and the 8GB + 256GB version costs 1999 yuan. It is on pre-sale in China and will be available from November 19th.