Vivo has launched it’s upcoming mid-range smart-phone Vivo Y53s in Vietnam as the 4G variant of the Vivo Y53s 5G that debuted in China last month. It comes with a a triple rear camera — one more sensor than the 5G variant — and gets a standard 60Hz display refresh rate, which is a downgrade from the 5G model’s 90Hz display refresh rate. It is powered by a MediaTek SoC rather than the Snapdragon 480 found in the 5G model.
Vivo Y53s specifications
- a 6.58-inch full-HD+ (1,080 x 2,400 pixels) LCD display with a 60Hz refresh rate.
- is powered by a MediaTek Helio G80 SoC.
- 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage that is expandable via a micro-SD card.
- The Vivo Y53s packs a triple rear camera setup that includes a 64-megapixel primary sensor with an f/.79 lens, a 2-megapixel sensor with an f/2.4 macro lenses, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor with an f/2.4 lens.
- The phone comes with a 16-megapixel selfie shooter with an f/2.0 aperture housed in a notch.
- dual-SIM runs Funtouch OS 11.1 based on Android 11 operating system.
- side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5, GPS, and a USB Type-C port for charging.
- In terms of dimensions, it measures 164 x 75.46 x 8.38mm and weighs 190 grams.
- you get Sensors onboard the Vivo Y53 include gravity sensor, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, e-compass, and gyroscope.
- The phone is offer 5,000 mAh battery that supports 33 W fast charging.
Vivo Y53s price
- Vivo Y53s is price at VND 6,990,000 (roughly Rs. 22,700) for the sole 8 GB RAM + 128 GB storage system. The phone is offer two colour option in Black Green and Blue Purple colours. There is no information on when the phone will go on sale in Vietnam or if it will come to other international markets including India.
- However, the Vivo Y53s 5G launched in China for CNY 1,799 (roughly Rs. 20,500) for the 8 GB RAM + 128 GB storage variant and CNY 1,999 (roughly Rs. 22,800) for the 8 GB RAM + 256 GB storage model.