Vivo launched its latest Y-series smart-phone the Vivo Y53s in India. The smart-phone already been launched in vietnam last month. It comes with a triple rear cameras and a waterdrop-style display notch. The Vivo Y53s include a 64-megapixel primary camera, 128GB of onboard storage, and 33W fast charging.
Vivo Y53s specifications
- 6.58-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) display with a standard 60Hz refresh rate along with a 20:9 aspect ratio.
- powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 SoC
- dual-SIM (Nano)
- Android 11 with Funtouch OS 11.1
- 8GB of RAM and 128GB of onboard storage that supports expansion via microSD card. Additionally, it comes with a 3GB of ‘extended RAM’ that essentially uses the inbuilt storage for multitasking.
- 64-megapixel triple rear primary sensor with an f/.79 lens, along with a 2-megapixel macro shooter and a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
- 16-megapixel selfie camera sensor with an f/2.0 lens.
- side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- Dimension 164×75.46×8.38mm and weighs 190 grams
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, and a USB Type-C port connectivity.
- Sensors on board include an accelerometer, ambient light, gyroscope, magnetometer, and a proximity sensor.
- 5,000mAh battery that supports 33W fast charging.
Last but not least, Vivo Y53s comes in Deep Sea Blue and Fantastic Rainbow colors. Its price in India has been set at Rs. 19,490 for the single 8GB RAM + 128GB storage variant. Moreover, It will be available for purchase through Amazon, Flipkart, Paytm, Tatacliq, Bajaj EMI Store, and the Vivo India e-store as well as all major retail outlets starting from today.
Vivo Y53s include up to Rs. 1,500 cashback via HDFC Bank debit/ credit cards and EMI transactions, ICICI Bank credit and debit cards, Kotak Mahindra Bank, and Bajaj Finserv. There will also be Jio benefits worth Rs. 7,000. Further, customers will get no-cost EMI options. Online channels will also have additional Rs. 1,500 exchange discount and no-cost EMI options for up to nine months.