The Vivo Y32 allegedly surfaced on China’s TENAA with the same look and feel as the Vivo Y33s. The new Vivo phone appears to have a waterdrop-style display notch and a multi-camera setup on the back. It also seems to have a gradient finish, a feature common to all budget and mid-range Vivo phones. Although details about its launch are yet to be revealed, the model may join the existing Vivo Y series in the near future. Some of its specifications are also listed on the Chinese certification site to indicate its hardware before the formal launch.
Talking about the design, the front of the smartphone built with a waterdrop-style notch. While the rear view shows its multi-camera setup. Moreover, the rear camera module is same as the Vivo Y33s launched in India in August.
Vivo Y32 specifications (expected)
- 6.51-inch HD+ TFT display with 1,600×720 pixels resolution.
- Octa-core MediaTek Processer
- 4GB, 6GB, and 8GB RAM with 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB of onboard storage models.
- Android 11 operating system
- 13-megapixel primary camera sensor at the back, along with a 2-megapixel secondary sensor.
- 8-megapixel selfie camera sensor at the front.
- Dimension: 165.01×75.20×9.19mm and weighs 204.75 grams
- 4,910mAh battery with fast charging option.
Last but not least, Vivo has not yet provided any other details about the Vivo Y32. However, the phone with the same V2158A model number reportedly received a go-ahead from the China Compulsory Certification (3C) just earlier this month. We can, therefore, safely expect some other certification bodies to list the smartphone in the coming days.