The Vivo Y15A smartphone has been launched in the Philippines, along with the Y15s that were unveiled in Singapore last week. Both the smartphones have similar specifications in terms of display size, battery and color options. The primary difference is that they run on RAM, storage and OS. Both phones come with a 6.51-inch Halo FullView display screen, a 5,000mAh battery and a fingerprint sensor. Moreover, these smartphones also come with Vivo’s multi-turbo 3.0 technology and extended RAM feature that uses 1GB of passive storage as RAM for better performance. Vivo Y15s has also been launch in Indonesia.
Vivo Y15A specifications
- 6.51-inch HD+ (720×1600 pixels) IPS LCD display
- MediaTek Helio P35 SoC
- 4GB of RAM and 64GB inbuilt storage. Additionally, it comes with an extended RAM feature that essentially uses 1GB idle storage as RAM.
- Android 11-based Funtouch OS 11.1
- 13-megapixel AI rear sensor with an f/2.2 lens, and a 2-megapixel sensor with an f/2.4 super macro lens.
- For taking selfies and video calling, the phone comes with an 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.0 lens
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Face unlock feature for biometric security
- Dimension: 163.96×75.2×8.28mm and weighs 179 grams.
- Micro-USB port, 4G, Bluetooth v5.0, and Wi-Fi connectivity
- 5,000mAh battery with 10W charging support
Vivo Y15s specifications
The Vivo Y15s have mostly the same specifications as the Vivo Y15A with differences in RAM, storage and OS. The phone comes with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage. It is powered by Android 11 (Go Edition)-based Funtouch OS 11.1.
Vivo Y15A price, availability
The Vivo Y15A smartphone is available in Philippines in Mystic Blue and Wave Green colours at a price of PHP 7999 (roughly Rs. 11,900) for the 4GB RAM + 64GB storage variant.
Vivo Y15s price, availability
The Vivo Y15s smartphone is available in Philippines in Mystic Blue and Wave Green colours at a price of PHP 6999 (roughly Rs. 10,400) for the lone 3GB RAM + 32GB storage variant. The phone is price at IDR 1,89,000 (roughly Rs. 9,900) in Indonesia. However, it was launched in Singapore last week, price at SGD 179 (roughly Rs. 9,800).