Vivo Y12G has comes in India without any launch announcement. It is come with a dual rear camera as well as a waterdrop style display notch. The smart-phone also includes a Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 SoC. Moreover, the phone comes with a preloaded feature like Multi-Turbo 3.0 to customise the phone with its proprietary experience. However, the smartphone also appears to be identical to the Vivo Y12s that was launched in the Indian market in January.
Also read : Realme Buds Q2 Neo Truly Wireless Earbuds Review
Vivo Y12G Specifications
- Vivo Y12G comes with a 6.51-inch HD+ (720×1,600 pixels) display with a 20:9 aspect ratio.
- Powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 SoC
- 3 GB RAM with 32 GB internal storage option.
- Dual-SIM (Nano)
- Runs Android 11 with Funtouch OS 11
- Dual rear camera setup that houses a 13-megapixel primary sensor with an f/2.2 lens and a 2-megapixel secondary sensor with an f/2.4 lens.
- An 8-megapixel selfie camera sensor at the front, along with an f/1.8 lens.
- Dimension : 164.41×76.32×8.41mm and weighs 191 grams.
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, FM radio, Micro-USB, and a 3.5mm headphone jack connectivity.
- Sensors on board include an accelerometer, ambient light, gyroscope, magnetometer, and a proximity sensor.
- 5,000mAh battery along with 10W charging support.
Price and availability
Last but not least, Vivo Y12G price in India is at Rs. 10,990 for the lone 3GB RAM + 32GB storage variant. The phone is currently available for purchase in Glacier Blue and Phantom Black colours through the Vivo India website, Amazon, Flipkart, Paytm, Tatacliq, and across all partner retail stores.