In this modern time one of the most common feature users consider while purchasing the new smart-phone is “battery” of the phone. However, in recent time 7000 mAh batteries are comes in market. Ulefone Power Armor 13 rugged smartphone has been launched with a massive 13,200mAh battery
However, this is the biggest battery in any rugged smart-phone so far. The Chinese smartphone manufacturer claims that the newly launched Ulefone Power Armor 13 gines battery life of up to five days with standby time of 600 hours and talk time of 17 hours
Ulefone Power Armor 13 specification.
- A 6.81-inch FHD+ display with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution.
- Powered by the 2.05GHz MediaTek Helio G95 entry-level gaming SoC
- 8GB RAM and 256GB of internal storage. It offers expandable storage up to 1TB via an expandable TF card.
- Android 11 OS
- A 48-megapixel primary camera paired with an 8-megapixel wide-angle lens, a 2-megapixel macro lens, and a 2-megapixel sensor
- The 16-megapixel front shooter helps clicking selfies and attending video calls
- IP68/IP69K rated for water, shock, and dust-resistance.
- IR blaster for Infrared support, NFC, fingerprint sensor, face unlock, USB Type-C port, and dual SIM support.
- 13000 massive battery.
Finally, the Ulephone Power Armor 13 has been originally launched at $499.99 ( Rs 37,000 approx). However, for early buds, the Ulephone Power Armor 13 is available at $299.99 (Rs 22,000 approx) for a limited period only. This offer is valid till August 2 via AliExpress and Banggood.