Timex Helix Smart 2.0 is the latest smart-watch to introduce in the Indian market. The smart-watch comes with a temperature sensor, a heart rate sensor, and features multiple watch faces. It built with a square-shaped dial and has five colour options to choose from.
Moreover, the smart-watch is comes with an intrusive price tag and declare to give nine days of active usage battery life. However, there’s about 10 different sports modes on the watch to choose from and buyers even get a one-month free subscription to DocOnline.
Timex Helix Smart 2.0 specifications
- Timex Helix Smart 2.0 has Features a 1.55-inch colour touchscreen display with a single physical button on the right edge.
- Include 10 sports modes including treadmill, basketball, yoga, football, badminton, and skipping.
- IP68 water and dust resistant.
- It features continuous body temperature monitoring and heart rate monitoring features.
- It has over 24 watch faces to choose from. Four watch faces are built in, whereas 20 others are available through the Timex iConnect app.
- The wearable can offer up to 9 days of active usage and up to 15 days on standby.
- The company claims that it takes about three hours to fully charge the Helix Smart 2.0.
- Smart 2.0 supports app and email notifications as well.
- Users can sync their data with Google Fit and Apple Health and keep track of steps and calories burnt
Timex Helix Smart 2.0 price in India, availability
The new Helix Smart 2.0 is price at Rs. 3,999. It will be up for sale alone via Amazon in five strap colour options — Black, Black Mesh, Green, Rose Gold Mesh, and White. Further, the wearable will be made available during the Amazon Prime Day sale, set to be held on July 26 and July 27. Exact details on availability will be announce closer to Prime Day. And currently the e-commerce site has made the ‘Notify Me’ button live for the smart-watch.
Last but not least, Timex Helix Smart 2.0 buyers get one-month free subscription to DocOnline that provides one-touch access to online consultation via phone and chat through the inbuilt telemedicine feature.