TECNO is confirm the launch of its upcoming smartphone in T series Tecno Spark 8T in India. The company recently declare on twitter that the smartphone is launching in India soon. Moreover, the twitter has also confirm that the phone come with a Green color variant for the Tecno Spark 8T. Considering the previous models, this variant is likely to be called Sion color variant. The actual India launch date has not been revealed in the post but it is expected to be launched next week.
Furthermore, the official teaser image on Twitter also hints that the Tecno Spark 8T will have a dual rear camera setup. It will also sport a volume rocker key and a power button on the right side of the smartphone. However, the company has not yet revealed further about the smartphone, but it will do so in the coming days.
Specification of the previous version Tecno Spark 8
- 6.52-inch HD+ (720×1,600 pixels) Dot Notch display with a 20:9 aspect ratio, 480 nits of peak brightness, and 120Hz of touch sampling rate.
- powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio A25 SoC.
- 2GB of LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB of eMMC 5.1 onboard storage that supports expansion via microSD card (up to 256GB) through a dedicated slot
- dual-SIM (Nano)
- runs on Android 11 (Go edition) with HiOS v7.6 on top.
- The Tecno Spark 8 comes with a dual rear camera setup that houses a 16-megapixel primary sensor along with an f/1.8 lens and an AI lens with an f/2.0 aperture, coupled with a quad LED flash. The rear camera setup supports features such as AI Beauty, Smile Shot, AI Portrait, HDR, AR Shot, Filters, Time-lapse, Panorama, and Slow Motion.
- For selfies and video chats, the Tecno Spark 8 comes with an 8-megapixel selfie camera sensor at the front, with an f/2.0 lens. The rear camera setup is also pair with dual LED flash.
- rear-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB, and a 3.5mm headphone jack connectivity.
- Sensors on board include an accelerometer, ambient light, and a proximity sensor.
- The Tecno Spark 8 comes with. Connectivity options include. Sensors on board include an accelerometer, ambient light, and a proximity sensor. The phone also has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Price and availability
Tecno Spark 8 comes with a three colour option such as Atlantic Blue, Iris Purple, and Turquoise Cyan colours. It is price at Rs. 7,999 for the lone 2GB RAM + 64GB storage variant.