A famous electronic brand TECNO announced its latest mid-range smartphone TECNO SPARK 8P in SPARK 8 series globally. It comes with a 1080p FHD+ Dot Notch display. Moreover, it is powered by Octa-core processor with Android 11 Operating system. In addition, the TECNO SPARK 8P is built with Iconic, young and futuristic design.
Talking about the camera, the smartphone features 50 megapixel Ultra clear AI triple camera system. Additionally, it is include an 8 megapixel portrait camera with Beauty 4.0 and 1080p Time-lapse photography.
Moreover, it come with a super-boost system optimization, side mounted finger print sensor and self-develop panoramic shooting mode. The most recognize feature of this phone is its Sim card slot. It comes with 3 slots of sim-card and expand memory up to 256 GB.
Besides 50MP ultra clear shot and 1080P FHD+ display, we prepare more surprising features for SPARK 8P. Let’s see how “powerful performance + smoother experience = new SPARK 8 series” works. Come and explore! pic.twitter.com/CwzSw5iCOr— tecnomobile (@tecnomobile) October 10, 2021
Specifications of TECNO SPARK 8P
- 1080p FHD+ Dot Notch display with HDR mode.
- Octa-core processor.
- 50 megapixel Ultra clear AI triple camera system. Additionally, it is include an 8 megapixel portrait camera with Beauty 4.0 and 1080p Time-lapse photography.
- 1080p Time-lapse photography and also 120FPS slow motion mode.
- Android 11 with Hios 7.6 Operating system.
- super-boost system optimization.
- side mounted finger print sensor.
- self-develop panoramic shooting mode.
- 3 slots of sim-card and expand memory up to 256 GB.
- So play music mixture.
- 5000 mAh Long lasting battery with power saving optimization.
Lastly, we get more details about this smartphone in upcoming weeks.