TECNO has introduced it’s latest mid-range smart-phone TECNO Spark 7T in the Spark series in India. The smart-phone has comes with a 6.5-inch HD+ display with 90.34% screen-to-body-ratio. The phone is powered by by MediaTek Helio G35 processor with 4GB of RAM.
Moreover, it offer a 48-megapixel rear camera along with an AI lens and quad LED flash. There is an 8-megapixel selfie camera on the front with dual LED flash. It operate with a Android 11 (Go Edition) with HiOS 7.6 operating system.
Additionally, it will come in a range of colours with unique patterns on the back that will also offer a better grip. The phone has features with dedicated dual SIM and microSD card lots and packs a 6000mAh battery.
Furthermore, the phone features a Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack and FM Radio.
Tecno Spark 7T specifications
- The smart-phone comes with a 6.5-inch HD+ 2.5D curved glass display. Additionally, it comes with a 1600 x 720 pixels resolution rate, 20:9 aspect ratio and 480 nits brightness.
- It is powered by a 2.3GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio G35 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 11 with HiOS 7.6
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, Quad LED Flash, secondary AI camera
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, dual LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- 6000mAh battery with 10w charging
The TECNO Spark 7T comes in Nebula Orange, Magnet Black, and Jewel Blue colours. And it is price at Rs. 8999 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version, but it will be available from Amazon.in at Rs. 7999 with Rs. 1000 discount coupon during first sale on June 15th