Soundcore, an audio sub-brand of Anker, has launched ‘Life Q series’ over-the-ear Headphones Soundcore Life Q35 in India. The headphone is comes with Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation, Signature Soundcore Sound, Customization and Long Battery Life. However, Soundcore Life Q35 is an upgrade version of the Life Q30.
Features of Soundcore Life Q35
- Has LDAC technology, which means it offers 3X more data to headphones than the standard Bluetooth codec.
- 40mm silk-diaphragm drivers with Hi-Res audio and Hi-Res audio wireless certifications.
- Multimode ANC that enables switching between transport, indoor and outdoor modes
- Hybrid ANC that selects 4 microphones and filters out sounds like traffic and airplane engines for a more refined listening experience.
- Soundcore app with EQ settings or with 22 presets
- Wearable detection technology, allowing playback to pause.
- NFC pairing and multi-pairing options on the connectivity front. Which means the headphones support 2 devices at the same time
- 40-hour playback time in ANC mode and 60 hours in normal mode. Additionally, users can listen for 4 hours with only 5-minute charge.