The Sony introduced new and latest the ICD-TX660 Digital voice recorder in TX series. The sleek metallic body makes the ICD-TX660 as stylish as it is practical. However, with a large OLED display, it permits an easy monitoring while recording. To consider design prospective, it built with lightweight and ultra-thin design. Moreover, the ICD-TX660 fits easily in your pocket, so it can go wherever you go and be ready at a moment’s notice.
Furthermore, it comes with a “one push button”, with that the recording will start immediately even if the device is turn off. Additionally, it comes with a 16 GB built-in memory for extra recording and has auto voice recording feature. The ICD-TX660 offer a USB Type-C connectivity option.
Specifications of the ICD-TX660 Voice Recorder
- Large OLED display.
- Lightweight and ultra-thin design.
- It comes with a “one push button”, with that the recording will start immediately even if the device is turn off.
- High quality recording.
- 16 GB built-in memory for extra recording.
- Auto voice recording reduce background noise
- USB Type-C connectivity.
- MP3 Audio support
- Plastic comprises 10% or less of packaging material.
- Use Time Jump feature to skip 10 % the total playback time of each recording and find the important sections of your meeting, interview or lecture with ease.
- 12 Hours of battery life
Last but not least, the ICD-TX660 comes with a Black colour. It is priced Rs.13,990. You can buy the product on company’s official website and Amazon.com