Samsung today introduced the new Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G Bespoke Edition on ZEPETO. The smartphone was already launched back in August. It offers a 6.7-inch FULL HD+ Dynamic AMOLED main display. Additionally, it comes with a 22:9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection and 120Hz adaptive refresh rate. Moreover, the Infinity Flex display has proprietary bendable Ultra-Thin Glass (UTG).
Other features include hands-free with Flex mode and new Flex Mode Panel feature makes apps look better and easier to use. When the device is partially folded, Flex Mode Panel gives you new ways to interact with Z Flip3, offering a more convenient viewing experience by moving the video to the top half of the screen and the show’s controls—like brightness and volume—to the bottom half.
Additionally, there is a 1.9-inch external/cover Super AMOLED display that can show more content. Such as notifications and messages without having to open Z Flip3, compared to 1.1-inch in the predecessor.
As a matter of design, it comes with an Armour Aluminium frame, which the company says is its strongest aluminium frame yet. Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G Bespoke Edition also has IPX8 ratings, making it the first foldable phone with water resistance rating. It has upgraded Stereo Speakers with Dolby Atmos.
Further, coming to the internals, Galaxy Z Flip3 5G Bespoke Edition is powered by a Snapdragon 888 Octa-Core processer. And is include with 8GB of RAM. On the front, the Z Flip sports a dual rear camera setup and is a combination of 12MP (primary) wide-angle camera with f/1.8 aperture and a secondary 12MP ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, same as the predecessor, but the camera lens has Corning Gorilla Glass with DX protection.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G Bespoke Edition Specifications
- Display: 6.7-inch FULL HD+ (2640 x 1080 pixels) 22:9 Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity Flex display with 120Hz adaptive refresh rate, 425ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection, external/ cover 1.9-inch (260 x 512 pixels) Super AMOLED display with 302ppi
- SoC: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform
- RAM/ROM: 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- SIM: One eSIM and one Nano SIM
- Software: Android 11 with One UI 3.1
- Rear camera: 12MP (primary wide-angle) Super Speed dual pixel f/1.8 1.4μm Pixel Size + 12MP (ultra-wide) f/2.2 1.22μm Pixel Size; LED flash, HDR10+, OIS, Up to 8x digital zoom; Video: Up to 4K 60fps
- Front camera: 10MP with f/2.4 aperture
- Connectivity: 5G SA/NSA sub6 / mmWave, 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1 LE , ANT+, USB Type-C, NFC, GPS
- Water resistant (IPX8)
- Audio: USB Type-C Audio, Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: Folded: 72.2×86.4×15.9~17.1mm,Unfolded: 166×72.2×6.9mm; Weight: 183 grams
- Battery: 3300mAh (Typical) battery with 15w fast charging, 10W Qi wireless charging, 4.5W reverse wireless charging
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G Bespoke Edition comes with three colour variants such as Cream, Green, Lavender and Phantom Black colours. It is price at $999.99 (Rs. 74,253 approx.) for the base 8GB+ 128GB variant, and $1099.99 (Rs. 81,694 approx.) for the 256GB model. Orders on Samsung.com will get to choose Gray, White and Pink colours as well.