The Samsung Galaxy S21 FE has been in the news for a long time, and the marketing material for the phone came out last month. Although an earlier leak stated that the camera’s specs would be changed, a new leak that reveals the full specifications and image will retain the telephoto camera.
The S21 FE is said to lack a microSD expansion slot, and the phone will be 20 grams lighter and slightly slicker than its predecessor, the leaked spec sheet says.
Also read- Noise Buds Prima With Low-Latency Gaming Mode Launched
Also read- Infinix Note 11 And Note 11S With Android 11 Launched In India
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE rumoured specifications
- 6.4-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) FHD+ Infinity-O Dynamic AMOLED Display, 120Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform
- 6GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB storage / 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB storage
- Android 11 with One UI 3.1
- Single / Dual SIM
- 12MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, OIS, LED Flash, 12MP Ultra Wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 8MP Telephoto camera with f/2.4 aperture, PDAF, OIS, 3X Optical Zoom
- 32MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Water-resistant (IP68)
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 155.7 x 74.5 x 7.9 mm; Weight: 170g
- 5G SA/NSA, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC
- 4500mAh (typical) with 25W fast charging, WPC Qi wireless fast charging, Wireless PowerShare
Although this only mentions the Snapdragon 888 for the European market. Based on the recent benchmark listing, the company may release the Exynos 2100 version in some markets just like the other phones in the S21 series.
Price and availability
The Samsung Galaxy S21 FE is expect to come in graphite, olive, lavender and white colors. And it is price at 6GB + 128GB and 819 euros (US $ 927 / Rs 70,650 for the app 749 euros (US $ 848 / Rs 64,645 approx.)) + 256GB for models. These are not final prices and may change when it launches next month at CES.
Also read- Intex LED-SFF4308 SmartTV With HDMI ARC & Android 9.0(AOSP) Introduced