Samsung has confirmed the launch of it’s new mid-range 5G smartphone Galaxy M52 5G in the M series in India on September 28th. The Amazon India listing says The new Galaxy M ‘Leanest, Meanest Monster display’ which is 2x smoother, so it will come with a 120Hz refresh rate display. The image confirms a punch-hole AMOLED display.
However, the teasers reveal that it will come with a 21% sleek and slim body compared to the M51. Moreover, the company also confirm that the smartphone come with a Snapdragon SoC with 55% improved performance. Earlier benchmark listings revealed Snapdragon 778G SoC. It will support 11 5G bands.
A render that surfaced a few days back shows a striped design on the back, so it will likely come with a plastic back. It also shows a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G rumoured specifications
- 6.7-inch FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity-O Display with 120Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (4 x 2.4GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Kryo 670 CPUs) Snapdragon 778G 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 642L GPU
- 6GB / 8GB RAM, 128GB internal storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 11 with Samsung One UI 3.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, ISOCELL GW3 sensor, 12MP ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- In-display Fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Pay
- Dimensions: 164 x 76 x 7mm; Weight: 175g
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 15W fast charging
We should know the price when it goes official on September 28.