Samsung Galaxy Buds2 is introduced at Galaxy Unpacked Event along with Galaxy FLIP 3, Galaxy Fold 3 and Galaxy watch 4. Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 comes with a deep bass and dynamic two-way speakers for crisp, clear high notes. However, it consist three different Ambient Sound levels. Such as for calls there is a machine learning-based solution that filters out a variety of distracting background noises. Moreover, it has includes a Active Noise Cancellation feature to unlocked unwanted sound.
As for the design, the buds are built with a curved shape. And it comes with ‘Earbud fit test’ in Galaxy Wearable app to fit your ears.
Further, the earbuds each have a 61 mAh battery that will give 5 hours of music playback with ANC turned on and 7.5 hours with ANC turned off. The charging case can further extend the battery life to a maximum of 29 hours with ANC turned off. It supports fast charging too, giving 1 hour of playback with 5 mins of charging time.
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 specifications
- Driver unit: 2-way (Woofer + Tweeter)
- Microphones: 3 mics (2 outer + 1 inner)
- Active Noise Cancellation (ANC)
- Machine learning-based solution for voice calls
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.2
- Supported Codecs: AAC, SBC, Scalable (Samsung proprietary)
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Hall, Touch, Voice Pickup Unit (VPU)
- IPX2 Splash resistant
- Dimensions: Earbuds: 17.0x 20.9x 21.1mm;
- Weight: 5g
- Charging case: 50x 27.8x 50.2mm; Weight: 41.2g
- Battery: Earbuds – 61mAh; Charging Case – 472mAh
- Play Time: 5 hours (buds) / 20hours (case) with ANC ON, 7.5 hours (buds) / 29 hours (case) with ANC OFF; Qi Wireless Charging, Fast charging: 1 hour of play time with 5 minutes of charging
The Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 comes with a four colour variant such as a Graphite, White, Olive and Lavender colours. And is price at $149.99 (Rs. 11,140 approx.) and will roll out starting from August 27th.