Samsung Galaxy A53 5G With 6.46″ FHD
Exciting news for Samsung fans! The successor to the popular Galaxy A52/A52s, the Samsung Galaxy A53 5G (SM-A5360), has been making waves lately. It was first spotted in renders a few months ago, then showed up on benchmark tests featuring the powerful Exynos 1200 SoC (codename S5E8825) and the latest Android 12 operating system. Now, we have even more to look forward to as the phone has recently been certified by TENAA revealing its full specifications and design.
But wait, there’s more! The 3C certification has also revealed that the Galaxy A53 5G will come with a 15W charger in the box. And while this is great news on its own, it gets even better because the phone is expected to support 25W fast charging – just like its predecessor. So get ready to experience lightning-fast charging speeds with this new and improved device from Samsung!
Samsung Galaxy A53 5G Specifications
- 6.46-inch FHD + Super AMOLED Infinity-O display with 120Hz refresh rate, and 1080 × 2400 pixels resolution.
- Exynos 1200 processor with octa core (2.4GHz dual + 2GHz Hexa CPUs) Mali-G68 GPU
- 6GB RAM with 128GB / 8GB RAM with 256GB internal storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 12 with Samsung One UI 4
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano + Nano / MicroSD)
- 64MP rear camera, OIS, 12MP ultra-wide angle camera, 5MP depth sensor and 5MP macro camera.
- 32MP front camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Pay
- USB Type-C audio, AKG, stereo speakers with sound by Dolby Atmos
- Water resistant (IP67)
- Dimensions: 159.5 74.7 × 8.1mm; Weight: 190 grams
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh (Normal) / 4860mAh (Minimum) Battery with 25W Fast Charging
Get ready to mark your calendars because the highly anticipated release of the Samsung Galaxy A53 5G is just around the corner! The phone has officially been certified, which means we can all start getting excited for its official launch next week!