Samsung has introduced Samsung Galaxy A12 and Galaxy A02, two new smartphones in the Galaxy A series. Samsung Galaxy A12 feature a 6.5-inch HD+ Infinity-V display, include matte finish on the backpack and a 5000mAh battery with support for 15W adaptive fast charging. However, the A12 also features a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and Samsung Knox security.
Further, Samsung Galaxy A12 is powered by MediaTek Helio P35 SoC with up to 6GB of RAM and up to 128GB storage. The smart-phone also offer Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio and Android 10 with Samsung One UI operating system.
Samsung Galaxy A12 Specifications
- 6.5-inch (1560 × 720 pixels) HD+ LCD Infinity-V display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P35 12nm processor (2.3GHz Quad + 1.8GHz Quad ARM Cortex A53 CPU) with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB / 6GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB / 128GB Storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 10 with Samsung One UI
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 5MP ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions:164 x 75.8 x 8.8mm; Weight: 205g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 5,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging
Samsung Galaxy A12 comes with a four color variants Black, White, Blue and Red colours. It is price at 179 Euros (US$ 212 / Rs. 15,720 approx.) for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 128GB storage version costs 199 Euros (US$ 236 / Rs. 17,510 approx.). It will roll out starting from January in Italy, France, Spain, Netherlands and other European countries.