Samsung has silently launched the Galaxy A12 Nacho, a new smartphone in the ‘Galaxy A series’ in Europe. This has similar specification as the Galaxy A12 including a 6.5-inch HD+ Infinity-V display, matte finish back, 48MP quad rear cameras and a 5000mAh battery with support for 15W fast charging. But this is powered by Samsung’s Exynos 850 SoC instead of MediaTek Helio P35 SoC.
Moreover, it comes with a Android 11 with Samsung One UI Core 3.1 operating system and Side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho comes with a 6.5-inch (1560 × 720 pixels) HD+ LCD Infinity-V display.
- The smart-phone is features Exynos 850 Octa-Core (2GHz Quad + 2GHz Quad) 8nm processor with Mali-G52.
- 3GB RAM with 32GB Storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage / 6GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 11 with Samsung One UI Core 3.1 operating system
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with Samsung GM2 sensor, LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 5MP ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions:164 x 75.8 x 8.8mm; Weight: 205g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 5,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging
The phone comes in Black, White, Blue and Red colours, is priced at €179 (US$ 210 / Rs. 15,630 approx.) for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version and is already on pre-order in Germany with shipping starting from August 13th.