Samsung introduced the Samsung Galaxy A12 smartphone in the Galaxy A series in India earlier this year. Today, it has silently launched a new Samsung Galaxy A12 model with Samsung’s Exynos 850 SoC instead of MediaTek Helio P35 SoC. Other specifications are similar to the original Galaxy A12 including a 6.5-inch HD+ Infinity-V display, matte finish back, 48MP quad rear cameras and a 5000mAh battery with support for 15W fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy A12 Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy A12 comes with a 6.5-inch (1560 × 720 pixels) HD+ LCD Infinity-V display
- It is powered by Exynos 850 Octa-Core (2GHz Quad + 2GHz Quad) 8nm processor with Mali-G52
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage / 6GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 11 with Samsung One UI Core 3.1 operating system
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with Samsung GM2 sensor, LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 5MP ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions:164 x 75.8 x 8.8mm; Weight: 205g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 5,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging
The new Galaxy A12 comes with three colour variant such as Black, White and Blue colours. It is price at Rs. 13,999 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 16,499. It is already available for from Samsung.com.