Samsung introduce its upcoming smartphone the Galaxy A03 Core in India. It comes with a 6.5-inch infinity-v PLS TFT LCD display with 720×1600 pixel resolution. Moreover, the Samsung Galaxy A03 Core powered by Octa-core processer with 2GB of RAM for fast and efficient performance. The smartphone built with soft curve and texture back for enhance grip.
Talking about the camera, the phone feature an 8 megapixel main camera and 5 megapixel selfie camera on front. Additionally, it comes with a 5000 mAh typical battery capacity and Android 11 operating system.
Specifications of the Samsung Galaxy A03 Core
- 6.5-inch infinity-v PLS TFT LCD display with 720x 1600 pixel resolution, 16M color depth and rounded corners.
- 1.6 GHz Octa-core processer.
- 2GB of RAM with 32 GB internal memory option and up to 1 GB external memory via microSD card
- Android 11 operating system, which work 20% faster than the previous one.
- Dual sim(Nano+Nano)
- Soft curve and texture back for enhance grip.
- 8-megapixel main camera with f/2.0, Auto Focus, and 4x digital zoom.
- 5-megapixel selfie camera on front with f/2.2, and Flash
- 3.5mm Ear jack
- Dimension: 164.2x 75.9x 9.1 and Weight: 211 g
- 4G LTE, GPS, Glonass, Bluetooth 4.2, No NFC and also WiFi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz connectivity
- 5000 mAh Non removable typical battery capacity with fast charging capacity.
Price and availability
Last but not least, the Galaxy A03 Core comes with a Four color variant such as White, Blue, Pink and also Black. However, the price and other details are comes in near future.