Xiaomi also announced new RedmiBook Pro 15 and Pro 14 laptops with with the Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G series in china. The RedmiBook Pro 15 has includes with 3.2k display with support for 90Hz high refresh-rate, 89.1% screen-to-body ratio and 4.3mm narrow frame. The RedmiBook Pro 14 has come with 2.5k display with 4.3mm narrow frame and 88.2% screen-to-body ratio.
Additionally, both of this laptop features fingerprint sensor built into the power button, a large touchpad, aviation-grade aluminium-alloy build to withstand wear and tear and in-built camera.
Furthermore, it includes with Windows 10 operating system. However, it built in -XiaoAi AI assistant for voice control, and pre-installed MIUI+ software for seamless multitasking and file sharing across users’ laptop and smartphone.
RedmiBook Pro 14 specifications
- 14-inch (2560 × 1600 pixels) 2k Super Retina display with 100% sRGB, 300 nits brightness, DC dimming
- However, it comes with a Octa-Core 1.8GHz AMD Ryzen 7 5700U processor (4.3GHz) / Hexa-Core 2.1GHz AMD Ryzen 5 5500U processor (4.0GHz) with AMD Radeon Graphics
- Also it has includes 16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, 512GB PCIe SSD
- Windows 10 Home
- 720p webcam
- Fingerprint power key
- Full-size backlit keyboard, 1.3mm key travel, 125mm × 81.6mm, PTP trackpad
- Wi-Fi 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6) (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, 1 x USB-C for charging and data transmission, Thunderbolt 4 x 1, USB 2.0 x 1, USB 3.2 Gen1 x 1, HDMI x 1
- Dimensions:315.6×220.4×16~17.25mm; Weight: 1.42kg
- 3.5mm headphone / microphone jack, Realtek ALC256, 2x 2W speakers, DTS audio
- 56Wh battery with 65W Type-C fast charging of 50% in 35 minutes in shut down, up to 14h web browsing
Pricing and availability
- RedmiBook Pro 14 R5 5500U/16GB/512GB – 4,299 yuan (US$ 672 / Rs. 48,890 approx.)
- RedmiBook Pro 14 R7 5700U/16GB/512GB– 4,699 yuan (US$ 734 / Rs. 53,440 approx.)