Redmi today introduced its latest Redmi Smart TV models in India, as it has had announced earlier. Redmi Smart TV 32″ HD model has an HD ready display and the 43″ model has a FHD display. However, these are the first Redmi TVs to come with Android TV 11 out of the box, with support for Built-In Chromecast and Play Store. Both these come with Vivid Picture Engine (VPE), a set of software and hardware tweaks that provide accurate display calibration, deeper contrasts and perfect colour reproduction.
It comes with the latest PatchWall 4 that also features IMDb ratings for every movie. Moreover, PatchWall has also been upgraded with 75+ free live channels and Universal Search across 30 OTT apps. Kids Mode has been update to access parental lock and safe search for age-appropriate content easily. Additionally, these offers a Mi Voice remote with Google Assistant, has Quick Wake and Quick Mute and will get Quick Settings option via OTA update soon.
Furthermore, both these come with 20W stereo speakers with Dolby audio and DTS Viruyal X and DTS- HD. They also sport Dolby Atmos pass through via HDMI eARC.
Redmi Smart TV 32″ and 43″ specifications
- 32-inch (1366×768 pixels) HD / 43-inch (1920 × 1080 pixels) FHD display with 178-degree viewing angle, Vivid Picture Engine, Auto Low Latency Mode, 6.5ms response time
- 1.5GHz quad-core Amlogic S905X2 Cortex-A53 processor with Mali-G31 MP2 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB eMMC internal storage
- Android TV 11 with PatchWall 4
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, 2 x HDMI 2.1 (1 contain ARC), 2 x USB 2.0, 3.5mm jack, Ethernet, Antenna
- Supports H.265, H.264, Real, MPEG1/2/4
- 2 x 10W speakers, Dolby Audio, DTS-HD, Dolby Atmos pass through via HDMI eARC
Last but not least, the Redmi Smart TV 32″ HD model is priced at Rs. 15,999 and the 43″ FHD model costs Rs. 25,999. These will be available during Diwali With Mi and Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale. These will also get a special discounted price and special offer for the first sale which will be announced soon.