Redmi today confirmed the launch of upcoming smart-phone Redmi Note 10T 5G, company’s first 5G smart-phone in India on July 20th.
Xiaomi’s Redmi brand has already started teasing the launch of a new smart-phone in India on Amazon.in. Even though the teaser just says “Fast and Futuristic” is coming soon. The URL in the image confirms that it is Redmi Note 10T 5G which is a variant of the Redmi Note 10 5G, as rumoured earlier. However, the POCO M3 Pro 5G that was introduced in India recently is also a version of the Redmi Note 10 5G.
Redmi Note 10T 5G specifications
- 6.5-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD display. Additionally, the smart-phone comes with a 90Hz refresh rate, 500 nits peak brightness and also Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 700 7nm processor (Dual 2.2GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage / 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 12
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED Flash, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 161.81 x 75.34 x 8.92mm; Weight: 190g
- Dual 5G (5G NSA: n1/n3/n40/n77/n78, 5G SA: n78 bands), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) battery with 18W fast charging
Las but not least , the smart-phone will come in Green, Blue, Silver and Gray colours. And we should know the launch date soon.