Redmi today launched its upcoming mid-range smartphone the Redmi Note 10 Lite in India. However, this phone is exact similar to the last year’s Redmi Note 9 Pro in a new name and new colours. Put one in mind, the phone come with a 6.67-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with 2400 × 1080 pixels resolution. Moreover, it is powered by Octa Core Snapdragon 720G 8nm processer with · Android 11 with MIUI 12 Operating system.
Talking about the camera setup, it offer 48-megapixel primary rear camera with Samsung GM2 Sensor, 8-megapixel 120° ultra-wide angle lens, 5-megapixel 2cm macro sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. Moreover, there is a 16-megapixel camera on the front.
Furthermore, It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, glass back with Aurua Balance design and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. It packs a 5020mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
Redmi Note 10 Lite specifications
- 6.67-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) 20:9 Full HD+ LCD Dot Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 720G 8nm processer (Dual 2.3GHz Kryo 465 A76 + Hexa 1.8GHz Kryo 465 A55 CPUs) with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB / 4GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11 with MIUI 12
- 48MP Samsung ISOCELL GM2, PDAF, EIS, 0.8μm pixel size, LED flash, EIS, 8MP 120° ultra-wide angle lens, 5MP 2cm macro lens, 2MP depth sensor, 4k 30 fps video recording
- 16MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, dual microphones
- Splash-proof (P2i coating)
- Dimensions: 165.7×76.6×8.8mm; Weight: 209g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2 x 2 MIMO, VoWiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS, NavIC, USB Type-C
- 5020mAh battery with 18W fast charging
It comes with four colour option Aurora Blue, Champagne Gold, Glacier White and Insterstellar Black colours. It is priced at Rs. 13,999 for the 4GB + 64GB version, 4GB + 128GB version costs Rs. 15,999 and the 6GB + 128GB version costs Rs. 16,999. It will be available from mi.com starting from October 2 at midnight. SBI Credit card users get Up to Rs. 1250 instant discount as a part of launch offer.