Xiaomi’s Redmi brand just launched its Redmi G Gaming Notebook 2021 edition as a replacement to its last year’s model. Redmi G come with a 16.1-inch Full HD display with 144Hz refresh rate. It comes with NVIDIA RTX 3050 / 3060 GPU system with 11th Gen Intel Core i5 Tiger Lake H45 series or AMD Ryzen 5000 series processor.
Moreover, it features Hurricane Cooling 3.0 with dual 12V large fans, five all-copper heat pipes and four air outlet configurations. Additionally, it has include + five all-copper heat pipes + four air outlets for efficient heat dissipation.
Furthermore, it offer a 16GB of RAM, 512GB SSD and full-size backlit keyboard. Redmi G has WiFi-6 and Bluetooth 5.1 support, range of connectivity options, supports up to three 4K screens at the same time.. The Intel version comes with 180W power adapter and the AMD version comes with a 230W power adapter. We should know battery capacity soon.
Redmi G (2021) Gaming Notebook specifications
- 16.1-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) display with 144Hz refresh rate, 178-degree wide viewing angle
- Hexa-Core 2.6GHz i5-11260H processor (4.4GHz) with Intel Iris Xe graphics, NVIDIA RTX 3050 GPU
- Octa-Core 3.2GHz AMD Ryzen 7 5800H processor (4.4GHz) with AMD Radeon Graphics, NVIDIA RTX 3060 GPU
- 16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, 512GB PCIe SSD
- Windows 10, upgradable to Windows 11
- 1MP HD webcam, digital array microphone
- 1.5mm High Key Professional Backlit Keyboard
- Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax 2×2 (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen2, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB Type-C (4K 60Hz output), 1 x HDMI, 1x Mini DP 1.4 (5K 60Hz output), 1 x Gigabit Ethernet port
- 3.5mm audio / mic jack, 2W×2 speakers DTS:X Ultra
Pricing and availability
- Redmi G 2021 i5-11260H/16GB/512GB/RTX 3050— 5699 yuan (US$ 880 / Rs. 64,960 approx.)
- Redmi G 2021 Ryzen 7 5800H/16GB/512GB/RTX 3060— 6999 yuan (US$ 1,082 / Rs. 79,800 approx.)
These will be available to order from today, September 22nd in China. The Intel version will be available from tomorrow, September 23rd, and the AMD version will go on sale from September 28th.