After the announcement of the Redmi Note 10 5G series, Xiaomi under its Redmi brand also introduced its Redmi AirDots 3 Pro in china. This next-generation budget true wireless earbuds has comes with latest Bluetooth 5.2, low latency of as low as 69ms and dual-device connectivity. Additionally, it has features active noise cancellation and up to 35dB active noise reduction.
Moreover, thanks to feed-forward and feed-back microphones it effectively eliminates external environmental noise during calls. Also comes with Touch controls for music playback and launch voice assistant (Siri / Google Voice)
Furthermore, the earbuds have 9mm drives, IPX4 ratings for water resistance and promise up to 6 hours of standalone. And 28 hours total battery life with the case that also supports Qi wireless charging. Redmi AirDots 3 Pro also has support for fast charing that offer 3 hours of playback with 10 minutes of charge.
Redmi AirDots 3 Pro specifications
- Bluetooth 5.2 connectivity with Dual device pairing, AAC codec
- Headphones: 25.4×20.3×21.3mm; Weight: 4.9g (Each)
- Dimensions Case: 65x48x26mm; Weight: 55g
- Active noise cancellation up to 35dB with High, Balanced and Mild modes and transparency mode
- Water resistant (IPX4)
- 69ms Super Low Latency Gaming Mode
- 9mm drivers, tuned by Mi Audio Lab, 4 kinds of sound effects
- Smart wear detection for autoplay and pause
- Touch controls for music playback and launch voice assistant (Siri / Google Voice)
- Three microphone ENC which significantly reduces surrounding noise during a call
- 35mAh battery on the headset offer 6 hours (3 hours with ANC) of battery life on a single charge (at 50% volume), 470mAh battery on the charging case offers 28 hours of backup, Qi Wireless Charging, 10 min charging offers 3h battery life
Last but not least, the Redmi AirDots 3 Pro comes in two colour variant Ice crystal Ash and Obsidian Black colours. And it is priced at 349 yuan (US$ 54 / Rs. 3,965 approx.). It will go on sale priced at 299 yuan (US$ 46 / Rs. 3400 approx.) during the first sale on June 11.