It has almost been a year since the launch of Redmi 9 smart-phone, now the Redmi 10 smart-phone has surfaced in Singapore, thanks to an early listing by an online retailer. This confirm the complete specifications of the phone and the images. The design looks similar to the POCO X3 GT and the Mi 10 Ultra. This reveals a FHD+ screen, MediaTek Helio G88 and a 50MP rear camera, a major upgrade compared to the Redmi 9.
Redmi 10 rumoured specifications
- 6.5-inch FHD+ IPS LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G88 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 2GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11 with MIUI 12
- 50MP rear camera with LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide sensor, 2MP macro and 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera
- Side-mounted Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 162 x 75.3 x 8.95mm
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
The Redmi 10 is expected to come in Sea Blue, Pebble White and Carbon Gray colours, and is said to be priced at SG$ 249(US$ 183 / Rs. 13,630 approx.). It is expected to be announced sometime later this month.