After rumours, Xiaomi’s Redmi brand has officially introduced the Redmi 10, the company’s latest smartphone in the budget Redmi series. It has a 6.5-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with AdaptiveSync 90Hz (45/60/90Hz) refresh rate, is the first phone to be powered by MediaTek Helio G88 SoC. The phone has a 50MP rear camera, a first of its kind in its category, accompanied by 8MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP macro camera, and a 2MP depth sensor.
The phone runs Android 11 with MIUI 12.5, comes in matte Carbon Gray and Pebble White with a classic, smooth fingerprint-proof finish, and a beautifully textured glossy Sea Blue colours, features dual speakers and packs a 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging, and an in-box 22.5W charger.
Redmi 10 specifications
- 6.5-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) FHD+ IPS LCD screen with 90Hz adaptive refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G88 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 2GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB (eMMC 5.1) storage / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide sensor woth f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro and 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 162 x 75.3 x 8.95mm; Weight: 181g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging, 9W reverse wired charging
The Redmi 10 is price at US$ 179 (Rs. 13,300 approx.) for 4GB + 64GB , US$ 199 (Rs. 14,785 approx.) for 4GB + 128GB and US$ 219 (Rs. 16,270 approx.) for the 6GB + 128GB version and will roll out starting from August 20th.