nubia’s RedMagic introduced it’s latest flagship gaming smartphone the RedMagic 6S Pro in China. It features a 6.8-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with 165Hz refresh rate, 720Hz multi-finger touch sampling rate and touch response time of 7.4ms. The screen has 10-bit color and DC dimming. Moreover, nubia has also added dual independent IC triggers with a sampling rate of 450Hz in middle frame. In addition, there is a 500Hz button on the back of the phone that supports custom keys. Also read : Vivo X70, X70 Pro And X70 Pro+ Detailed Specifications Surface Ahead Of Launched On September 9
It is powered by Snapdragon 888+ with Adreno 660 GPU and runs RedMagic OS 4.5 based on Android 11. However, the phone has “aerospace-grade” n-21H44 phase change heat dissipation material in the body, composite graphene, and retains the 20,000RPM fan from the RedMagic 6 Pro. Furthermore, it has a 4500mAh dual cell battery with 120W quick charging that takes 17 minutes to charge.
RedMagic 6S Pro specifications
- 6.8-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 AMOLED display with 165Hz refresh rate, 720Hz touch sampling rate, 10-bit 1.07 billion colors, DCI-P3 wide color gamut
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888+ 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) internal memory, 12GB / 16GB / 18GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB / 512GB (UFS 3.1) internal memory
- Android 11 with Redmagic OS 4.5
- 64MP rear camera, 8MP 120-degree ultra-wide lens, 2MP macro camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor with heart rate detection
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Dual Smart PA, 3 mics
- Dimensions:169.86×77.19×9.5mm ; Weight: 215g
- 5G NSA /SA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz + 6GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1/L5)+ GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with 120W fast charging
Price and availability
The RedMagic 6S Pro comes with two colour variant such as Black and White colours. It is priced at 3,999 yuan (US$ 619 / Rs. 45,260 approx.) for the 8GB + 128GB version, 4,399 yuan (US$ 681 / Rs. 49,790 approx.) for 12GB + 128GB version and the 12GB +256GB version costs 4,799 yuan (US$ 743 / Rs. 54,315 approx.).
The RedMagic 6S Pro transparent edition is priced at 4,499 yuan (US$ 696 / Rs. 50,920 approx.) for the 12GB + 128GB version, 4,899 yuan (US$ 758 / Rs. 55,450 approx.) for the 12GB +256GB version, 5,399 yuan (US$ 835 / Rs. 61,105 approx.) for the 16GB + 256GB version and the top-end 18GB + 512GB version costs 6,399 yuan (US$ 990 / Rs. 72,425 approx.).
There is also a limited-edition camouflage version in 18GB + 512GB with a matching charger, heat dissipation back clip, protective case and true wireless earphones and is priced at 6,999 yuan (US$ 1083 / Rs. 79,215 approx.). These are available to order and will go on sale in China from September 9th, and will be launched in the global market in the future. Also read : Redmi Earbuds 3 Pro With Up To 30h Total Battery Life Launched In India For Rs. 2999