Realme has introduced the watch s in silver colour in the India. However, the realme already launched the watch s smartwatch in Black colour in India back in December last year. And also a watch s master edition designed by Grafflex at a slightly higher price. Also the back casing is Black in colour in this version.
Moreover, The company is already selling watch straps in Liquid silicone in four colours – black, blue, orange and green and in Vegan Leather in Black, Brown, Blue and Green colours.
|Also read : Infinix NOTE 10 Pro with 6.95-inch FHD+ 90Hz display and NOTE 10 launching in India on June 7|
realme Watch S specifications
- It comes with a 1.3-inch LCD touch display. Additionally, it includes a 278 PPI, Corning Gorilla Glass protection, 600 nits brightness and 360×360 pixel resolution.
- Dimensions: 259.5x47x12.0mm; Weight: 48g (with wrist strap)
- Bluetooth 5.0 that connects to Android 5.0+ devices
- Sleep Detection, Steps Throughout the Day, Calories, Distance, Water Reminder, Idle Alert, Activity Records
- Water-resistant (IP68)
- 3-axis Accelerometer, Photosensitive Sensor, Wearing Monitoring Sensors
- Heart Rate Sensor, Blood Oxygen Measurement
- 390mAh battery offer up to 15 days of battery life.
- 16 Sports modes (Outdoor Run, Walk, Indoor Run, Outdoor Cycle, Aerobic Capacity, Strength Training, Football, Basketball, Pingpong, Badminton, Indoor Cycle, Elliptical, Yoga, Rowing Machine, Stationary Bike)
Watch s costs Rs. 4999 and will go on sale in the country from June 7th at 12 noon on realme.com and Flipkart.