From the start of this year, realme introduced the V11 5G smartphone with a MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC in China. Now, after the 8 months it announced the upgraded version of that smartphone – realme V11s 5G in China.
However, there is just minor difference between previous phone and present version. It comes with the same a 6.5-inch HD+ display with an 88.7% screen-to-body ratio. The V11s 5G is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 810 SoC paired with 4GB RAM with 128GB storage option and 6GB RAM with 128GB storage options.
Moreover, it features a Dynamic RAM Expansion (DRE) technology, where the internal storage acts a virtual RAM. In addition, with 5 GB of virtual RAM Add to 6 GB of original RAM and become total 11 GB RAM to use.
The other specifications are probably the same to the realme V11 5G. It runs Android 11 with realme UI 2.0 on top, sport a dual rear cameras that include a 13-megapixel main camera and a 2-megapixel portrait camera sensor. There is an 8-megapixel camera on the front. Lastly, it has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 18W charging.
realme V11s 5G specifications
- 6.52-inch HD+ 20:9 LCD mini-drop display with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution
- Octa-Core MediaTek Dimensity 810 6nm processor (Dual 2.4GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11 with realme UI 2.0 operating system
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 164.4×75.7×8.4mm; Weight: 189g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4890mAh (minimum) battery with 18W fast charging
Price and availability
The realme V11s 5G comes with a two color variants such as Aurora Violet and Igneous ash colors. It is priced at 1399 Chinese yuan (US$ 217 / Rs. 15,976 approx.) for the 4GB + 128GB version and 1599 Chinese yuan (US$ 247 / Rs. 18,260 approx.) for the 6GB + 128GB version and is already listed on realme’s China website. There is no word on availability in other markets yet.