Along with the realme GT Neo 2T, realme also introduced its mid-range smartphone the realme Q3s in China, as it had announced. The smartphone comes with a 6.6-inch FHD+ LCD display with support for 144Hz adaptive refresh rate. Also, it can switch between 30/48/50/60/90/120/144Hz automatically depending your use. Moreover, it is powered by Snapdragon 778G SoC with support for up to 8GB of RAM and up to 5GB of virtual RAM.
Furthermore, it offers a 5000mAh battery with support for 30W flash charging that can charge up to 50% in 25 minutes, yet it is just 8.5mm thick. Additionally, it comes with a Side-mounted fingerprint sensor and Android 11 with realme UI 2.0 Operating system.
realme Q3s specifications
- 6.6-inch Full HD+ 144Hz variable refresh rate LCD display. Additionally, it has features an DCI-P3 color gamut, 90.8% screen-to-body ratio, HDR10, up to 600 nits brightness and also 2412× 1080 pixels resolution
- Octa Core (4 x 2.4GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Kryo 670 CPUs) Snapdragon 778G 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 642L GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 11 with realme UI 2.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 2MP B&W depth camera and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.5 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res audio
- Dimensions: 164.4×75.8×8.5mm; Weight: 199g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/Beidou/ Glonass/QZSS/Galileo, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4880mAh (minimum) battery with 30W fast flash charging
Last but not least, the realme Q3s comes with two colour variants such as Nebula and Blue colours. And is priced at 1599 yuan (US$ 249 / Rs. 18,725 approx.) for the 6GB + 128GB version, 1799 yuan (US$ 281 / Rs. 21,070 approx.) for 8GB + 128GB version and the 8GB + 256GB version costs 1999 yuan (US$ 312 / Rs. 23,405 approx.). It will be available to order from tomorrow, October 20th and will go on sale in China from November 1st. Also, Some models will get up to 200 yuan discount for the first sale.