Along with the realme GT Neo2T, the company also launch realme Q3s successor to realme Q3 in China on October 19th. The teaser confirm that the smartphone comes with a 6.6-inch punch-hole LCD display. Additionally, it support an 144HZ adaptive refresh rate display. Which can switch between 30/48/50/60/90/120/144Hz automatically depending on the content. Moreover, it also features DCI-P3 color gamut, HDR10 and support 4096 levels of brightness adjustment.
Talking about the camera, company posted the image of the phone that shows 48MP rear camera along with two additional cameras arranged in a matrix style. Furthermore, The phone recently got certified by TENAA in China with the model numbers RMX3461 and RMX3462 revealing all specifications.
realme Q3s rumoured specifications
- 6.6-inch Full HD+ LCD display. Additionally, it features DCI-P3 color gamut, 144Hz refresh rate and 2412× 1080 pixels resolution.
- Octa Core (4 x 2.4GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Kryo 670 CPUs) Snapdragon 778G 6nm processor with Adreno 642L GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 11 with realme UI 2.0 operating system.
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP selfie shooter front-facing camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack and Hi-Res audio
- Dimensions: 164.4×75.8×8.5mm; Weight: 199g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/Beidou/ Glonass/QZSS/Galileo, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4880mAh (minimum) battery with 30W fast flash charging
The realme Q3s is expected to come in Dark Blue and Aurora Purple colours. We should know the price when it goes official next week.