Realme announced its upcoming Realme Q3 Pro Special Edition at its 2nd year ceremony event in China. It comes with a 6.43-inch Full HD+ 120Hz Samsung Super AMOLED display. Moreover, it has includes with 360Hz touch sampling rate, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut and 600 nits peak brightness. However, 32-megapixel camera inside the punch-hole and 91.7% screen-to-body ratio, thanks to ultra-narrow chin.
Moreover, contrast to MediaTek Dimensity 1100 in the standard version, the Special Edition is powered by Snapdragon 768G SoC with 5G SA/NA and has VC liquid cooling. Realme Q3 Pro has 8GB of RAM with DRE dynamic storage extension technology. Which can convert storage into RAM, thus 8GB RAM enlarge to 13GB contibuted a smooth experience.
Additionally, the phone features 64-megapixel main camera, 8-megapixel 119° ultra-wide camera and a 2-megapixel macro camera. Moreover, the phone has a gradient back that uses double-plating process to achieve the visual effect and offers a frosted feel. The phone has features a 4500 mAh battery with 50W fast charging that offers 100% charge in 45 minutes.
Furthermore, the smart-phone includes with 3.5mm audio jack, Super linear speaker, Hi-Res Audio, Dolby Atmos and In-display fingerprint sensor.
|Also read : Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 with 11th Gen Intel Core / AMD Ryzen 4000 series processors launched in India.|
Realme Q3 Pro Special Edition specifications
- The smart-phone comes with 6.43-inch Full HD+ AMOLED 20:9 aspect ratio display with HDR10+, 98% NTSC color gamut and 100% DCI-P3 colour gamut. Additionally, it has includes with 2400×1080 pixels resolution and 120Hz refresh rate and up to 600 nits brightness.
- Octa Core (1 x 2.8GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 768G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with realme UI 2.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.3 aperture, 2MP 4cm macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX615 sensor, f/2.5 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Super linear speaker, Hi-Res Audio, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 159.1 x 73.4×7.9mm; Weight:174g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.1,GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (Typical) battery with 50W Super Dart fast charging
The realme Q3 Pro Special Edition comes in two colour variant Blue and Black colours. And it is priced at 1799 yuan (US$ 280 / Rs. 20,450 approx.), but it will be available at an offer price of 1599 yuan (US$ 249 / Rs. 18,175 approx.) during the first sale on June 1st.
Realme GT Neo Flash Edition
Realme also announced the Realme GT Neo Flash Edition. This also comes in new leather design in yellow colour, similar to the realme GT that joins the imagination, Silver and Black colours. The smart-phone also comes with 65W fast charging compared to 50W in the standard edition. However, 65W charging lets you charge the phone’s battery (4500mAh) from 0 to 100% in 35 minutes. Other specifications are similar to the original GT Neo.
Last but not least, the Realme GT Neo Flash Edition is priced at 1999 yuan (US$ 312 / Rs. 22,730 approx.) for the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version, 2299 yuan (US$ 358 / Rs. 26,130 approx.) for the 8GB RAM with 256GB storage version and the 12GB RAM with 256GB storage version costs 2499 yuan (US$ 390 / Rs. 28,400 approx.). It will be available starting at 1799 yuan (US$ 280 / Rs. 20,450 approx.) during the first sale on June 1st.