realme today introduced its Beard Trimmer, Beard Trimmer Plus and Hair Dryer in India. Both the trimmers provide up to 120 minutes of usage on full charge, USB Type-C charging port, self sharpening stainless steel blade. And feature a Travel Lock for safety. Moreover, the hair dryer has a 1400W powerful motor that can dry hair in 5 minutes.
realme Beard Trimmer and Beard Trimmer Plus features
- Beard Trimmer – 10mm comb and 20 length settings with 0.5mm precision
- Beard Trimmer Plus – 10mm (0.5 to 10mm) and 20mm (10.5 to 20mm) combs with 40 length settings with 0.5mm precision
- Self sharpening stainless steel blade (additional smaller blade in Trimmer Plus) with lesser skin friction and anti-heating process for a smooth trimming experience
- Less than 68DB, Low Noise Operation
- Travel lock to avoid accidental touch that can turn on the trimmer while you are travelling
- Flexible grip and ergonomic design made of skin-friendly ABS material makes it easy to hold
- Washable Blade ( Trimmer) / IPX7Water resistant (Trimmer Plus)
- LED battery indicator shows the battery level in real time
- 800mAh battery offers up to 120 minutes or 2 hours of usage, USB Type-C charging takes 2 hours for full charge
realme Hair Dryer features
- 1400W powerful motor, 19000rpm high-speed fan, 13.8m/s powerful wind speed to dry your hair in 5 minutes compared to 10 minutes in traditional hair dryers
- Advanced negative Ions technology that moisturizes the scalp and reduces static frizz.
- High efficiency fan with proprietary air duct design
- Maintains <55° temperature for hair protection
- 2 wind speed, 1 heat setting and 1 cold air setting for efficient and quick drying
- Thermal insulation, ABS + PC high grade materials make it safe to use
- Minimalist design and ergonomic comfort
- Triple layer protective mesh prevents hair for getting sucked and caught into the hair dryer.
Last but not least, the realme Trimmer is price at Rs. 1299, the Trimmer Plus costs Rs. 1999 and the Hair Dryer costs Rs. 1999. These will be available from Flipkart, realme.com starting from July 5th and will soon be available from offline stores.