realme today launched its latest mid-range smartphone the relame GT Neo2, as it announced. Which is a successor to realme GT Neo smartphone in China. The relame GT Neo2 come with a 6.62-inch Full HD+ E4 AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, 10240-level brightness adjustment, and 600Hz touch sampling. Moreover, the phone is powered by Snapdragon 870 with Android 11 with realme UI 2.0.
realme says that it has 20% better heat dissipation compared to the predecessor and can bring down the phone’s temperature by up to 18°C. The phone features 64-megapixel main camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera and a 2-megapixel macro camera. It packs a 5000mAh with 65W Super Dart fast charging that offers 0 to 100% charge in 36 minutes Additionally, it comes wiht up to 12GB of RAM and up to 7GB of virtual RAM.
Furthermore, the phone has 7932mm² aerospace-grade diamond heat dissipation gel, 3D VC cooling, customized 3D graphene and 8-layer full-link heat dissipation structure that eliminates heat dissipation dead spots.
realme GT Neo2 specifications
- 6.62-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 120Hz E4 AMOLED display, HDR10+, up to 1300 nits brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, DC dimming, Corning Gorilla Glass5 Protection
- Octa Core (1 x 3.2GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 870 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with realme UI 2.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° Ultra Wide Lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 162.9×75.8×8.6mm; Weight: 199.8g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5)/GLONASS/Navic/QZSS/Galileo, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4930mAh (minimum) battery with 65W ultra-fast flash charging
The realme GT Neo2 is price at 2499 yuan (US$ 386 / Rs. 28,540 approx.) for the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version, 8GB +256GB version costs 2699 yuan (US$ 417 / Rs. 30,825 approx.) and the top-end 12GB + 256GB version is price at 2999 yuan (US$ 463 / Rs. 34,250 approx.). It will be available to order from today and will go on sale in China from September 27th. It will get 100 yuan discount for the first sale.