The realme GT Neo 2 was already introduced in china last month as latest member of the GT series smartphone. However, now the CEO Madhav Sheth has confirm the news of the smartphone will launch in India via a Twitter post.
The company conduct the survey to get suggest when the smartphone should be launch. Talking about the survey, the people suggest October will be the best month to launch the GT Neo in India. However, there’s still no one revealed the exact launch date.
Realme GT Neo 2 coming to India next month
To remember, the Realme GT Neo 2 was recently launched in China. The smartphone is the company’s first to get a Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chip and competes with the likes of the Mi 11X, iQOO 7, OnePlus 9R, and more.
The smartphone is a successor to the Realme GT Neo, which arrived in India as the X7 Max 5G. This time, a rebrand won’t be needed as the GT series has officially replaced the X series.
- 6.62-inch Full HD+ Samsung E4 AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate.
- 6GB/128GB, 8GB/256GB, and 12GB/256GB RAM and internal storage.
- It comes with a three rear camera such as a 64-megapixel main camera, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide lens, and a 2-megapixel macro camera.
- There is a 16-megapixel selfie shooter front camera.
- Runs Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11
- Stereo dual speakers support.
- In addition, the device comes with camera features such as AI video enhancement, super night scene, portrait mode, beauty mode, slow-motion video, HDR, and more.
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- It is backed by a 5,000mAh battery with support for 65W fast charging
The Realme GT Neo 2 starts in China at CNY 2,499, which translates to Rs 28,000. Hence, we can expect it to fall in the sub-Rs 30,000 price bracket in India.