realme confirmed that it will launched the realme GT Master Edition series in China on July 21st. CAD-based renders of the phone surfaced recently disclosing the phone in White and Black colours that is said to feature a matt finish. And the faux leather version is look forward to come with a special pattern.
The company has once again partnered with Japanese designer Naoto Fukusawa for the phone. Popular leaker Digital Chat Station recently revealed that it will come in Master and master exploration version. Today he said that we can’t expect many changes in the design compared to the normal edition.
The exploration version of the phone got certified by TENAA last month with the model number RMX3366. Even though earlier rumour said that it will come with a 90Hz display, Digital Chat Station lately said that it will have a 120Hz refresh rate screen. The phone lately surfaced on Geekbench listing revealed Snapdragon 870 SoC with 12GB of RAM.
realme GT Master Edition rumoured specifications
- realme GT Master Edition comes with a 6.55-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 120Hz curved OLED display
- It has includes a Octa Core (1 x 3.2GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 870 7nm processer with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Comes with Android 11 with realme UI 2.0 operating sysytem.
- Dual SIM
- As a matter of camera, the smart-phone features a 50MP rear camera with Sony IMX766 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, OIS+EIS, LED flash, 16MP 119° Ultra Wide Lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera f/2.4 aperture
- And a 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Super linear Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 159.9×72.5×8mm; Weight: 185g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5, GPS (L1 + L5)/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (typical) / 4400mAh (minimum) battery with 65W ultra-fast flash charging
We can expect more teasers of the phone in the coming days, before it goes official next Wednesday. realme India CEO recently confirmed that the realme GT series will launch in Q3 2021, so we can expect this Master Edition alongside the realme GT 5G in India sometime in August.