Realme added another product to the lineup – realme C21Y. It comes with a 6.5-inch HD+ dewdrop display with a resolution of 1600 x 720 pixels and 400 nits maximum brightness. The smart-phone is powered by the octa-core UNISOC T610 processor and Mali-G52 GPU paired with 3GB/4GB LPDDR4X RAM and 32GB/64GB internal storage. It runs on realme UI based on Android 10 operating system.
As a matter of cameras, it features a triple rear camera setup which is a mixture of 13MP primary with f/2.2 aperture + 2MP macro with f/2.4 aperture + 2MP B&W with f/2.4 aperture and a 5MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture. Additionally, it has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and this phone packs a 5000mAh battery with support for reverse charging.
realme C21Y specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ dewdrop display
- Octa-core 12nm UNISOC T610 processor – Dual Core Cortex A75 and Six Core Cortex A55 clocked up to 1.8GHz with Mali-G52 GPU
- 3GB/4GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 32GB/64GB internal storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- realme UI based on Android 10
- 13MP (primary with f/2.2 aperture) + 2MP (macro with f/2.4 aperture) + 2MP (B&W with f/2.4 aperture)
- 5MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 164.5×76×9.1mm; Weight: 200g
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/AGPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, micro USB
- 5000mAh battery with 10W charging and support for reverse charging
- Black Caro, Caramel Green colors
Pricing and availability
The realme C21Y 3GB RAM + 32GB storage version is price at 3,240,000 Vietnamese dong (USD $141 / Rs. 10,504 approx.). And 4GB RAM + 64GB storage version is price at 3,710,000 Vietnamese dong (USD $161 / Rs. 12, 027 approx.). It is available for buy in Vietnam and will also launch in Sri Lanka this week.