The render and specification of the new realme 8i a 4G phone has surfaced, thanks to @OnLeaks. In this, the smartphone comes with a 6.59-inch FHD+ display with 120Hz refresh rate.
The realme 8i is powered by the Latest Helio G96 SoC which actually has a downgraded ARM Mali-G57 MP2 GPU instead of Mali-G76 MP4 in the Helio G95. This will effect the phones gaming performance.
It is said to offer a 50MP camera, which should be the same Samsung ISOCELL JN1 that is said to be used in the latest Redmi 10 and vivo Y33s phones. Also read: OnePlus Nord OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 Update Adds Bimoji AOD And More
realme 8i rumoured specifications
- 6.59-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with up to 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G96 12nm processor (Dual 2.05GHz A76 + Hexa 2GHz A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11 with realme UI 2.0
- 50MP rear camera with 0.64μm pixel Samsung ISOCELL JN1 sensor, LED flash, 2MP B&W portrait camera and 2MP 4cm macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Thickness: 8.6mm; Weight: 194g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with fast charging
We can expect the launch of realme 8i and the 8s in the coming weeks.
Also read : OnePlus Buds Pro With Dolby Atmos Launched In India For Rs. 9990